Writing for Charity's annual silent auction consists of items donated by the attending authors, helping to raise money for the conference's charities. Each year, more than 50 unique items, manuscript critiques, and experiences are donated, including:
- Signed book bundles and/or baskets themed around popular books
- Lunch with an author
- Original artwork from an illustrator
- Manuscript critiques, from query letter coaching to sample critiques
- A cameo in the author's next book
- Book club sets/appearances
- ARCs of upcoming titles
- Mentoring workshops
- Annotated copies
- And much, much more!
The silent auction opens during registration and runs until the hour before the conference closes. Winners must pay for their items before leaving the conference. Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted.